We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] User Exit For LP12

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from cripet on Jun 20 at 10:21 AM
Hi,

thank you for your answers.

My main problem is the follow:
I can't find (in debug mode) where is called this user form (call customer-function '001').
It might depends on test case or something else?

Please help me.
Thanks.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Petru
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:22 AM
Subject: User Exit For LP12

I'm working with transaction LP12 now and I'm trying to debug the user exit I have implemented.

Please correct and help if I'm wrong with the following:

The user exit used is MWMPP001 (EXIT_SAPLLCPP_001 => ZXLPPU01).

I have created a project and I have activated this user exit.

I did the following steps:

Start the transaction LP12 and input the Plant and Supply area:
view the image

Mark the items and click WM Material Staging (in debug mode):
view the image

I expect to find the call of user form.

I think I did something wrong because I put a break point in the user exit form and the debugger doesn't stop on this breakpoint.

And my question is When the user form is called? How to find her?

Please help.

Thanks!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
cripet  

Programmer/Developer - Software
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language