Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Question from InsaneChicken on Nov 21 at 3:51 AM Hi Experts. Please see the process below and give me your wise advise. 1. Invoice amounts for an item from a vendor is too high, but this is posted as invoice document with price variance. It contains price variance so it is ticked to block for payment. 2. Somehow, vendor gave me a credit memo for an item that is processed already(1.). Assumed the item`s amounts that is already invoiced is 100 PC, I posted credit memo for this item as 30 PC. 3. In the purchase order history, it applies credit memo for invoiced quantity and amounts. But when I examine blocked invoice document via MRBR(Release blocked invoice) credit memo that I posted before is not applied. How I can apply credit memo to blocked invoice document? Or, What should I do for this situation? Thank you in advance. | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |