We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] GR55 report not fetching the budget values

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by srivallik (Sap FIco consultant)
on Aug 9 at 2:33 AM
Hi,

I am executing Gr55 report whereas all the budget values not fetching in the report, 15 reports have been assigned to the report group. I am not getting the values for the year 2011, when executed for version 0 for year 2010 for P1-P12, I am getting the values.

I have extended the version to this year also at t code Okeq, where else should I check to pick the budget in the report at Gr55


Kindly help
sree
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language