We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Performing the Client Copy

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Miker551
on Jul 30 at 11:13 PM
Joao,

You can use either client, 000, or 001, as your source for the client copy.

Cheers,
Michael

---------------Original Message---------------
From: João Dimas
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:12 AM
Subject: Performing the Client Copy

Hello,

I decided to open this thread. I think I know the answer, I guess there is no any problem to do what I want to do, but even so I will ask you. I installed a system SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5 and all the activities after this; I did in client 001. Now I want to performing a client copy with all data and users of this client 001 and create a new client 100! In installation guide, as you know, it always mentioned and recommended to use the client 000 as source client for the client copy. But I don´t want to use 000 to perform this client copy, I want to use the 001 as source client. So, my question is, there is any problem do not use client 000 as source client or this is only a recommendation by SAP and not mandatory?

By the way, I want to use 001 as source client and SAP_ALL as the copy profile!


Best regards,
Joao Dimas - Portugal

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language