We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] 'No Log Data Exists' (Message BL-223) in SE54 Editing a View

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from jeansagi on Jun 8 at 10:09 AM
Hi everyone,
While following the tutorial at http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Creation +of+View+Cluster I'm stuck creating a view cluster of some tables I created.

In the step of defining "Field-Dependencies" I'm getting this error:
"No log data exists", (BL-223).

I really have no idea why this is happening and google is not revealing useful hints.

I know this may well be someting I did wrong; but for now I don't wanna make this post too long explaining the tables involved and their related views and the procedure I followed.
So I really appreciate any clue on this kind of error.

Thanks in advance,
J.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
pretty lady ask a question
 
jeansagi  
Systems Analyst
achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language