Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Is there a way to generate the Garnishment ACH File without running the F110 Program?
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: WC W Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:22 PM Subject: Interface for US Child Support- ADVISE NEEDED !! Hi all, I'm working on an interface that extract data in ACH format for child support payment in different states for US. I was thinking of using the user-exits in the RFFOUS_T program. Is it advisable to do this? or is there any other interface or report I can use? Or is there anyone has done these interfaces before?? NEED HELP URGENT !! Thanks in advance | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | NeilSAP SAP HR Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |