We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Need help CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN and MAINTAIN and CLOSE please....

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Pierre_Richer
on Mar 8 at 11:56 AM
Hi Thana,

Sorry about that, you surely read all the documentation available before
posting your message. I searched on the Web and most of the things i
found is yours...

Maybe you should send an OSS Message.

Have you tried debug in CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE ?

What sounds strange to me is that 'CS_DI_BOM_VB' can be called by
CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN and CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE. If the update has already
been done by CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN, there maybe an error when called by
CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE.

Good luck !

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Thanasath
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: Need help CSAP_MAT_BOM_OPEN and MAINTAIN and CLOSE please....

Hi Pierre,

I've read it. It describe like I said but after I used them, got some unanswered problem, i.e. CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE is always show EXCEPTION: ERROR but no any messages, CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN is always committed. After I test it many times, it looks like I don't need CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE.

After CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN finish its job, it always commit and unlock data. If use CSAP_MAT_BOM_CLOSE, it will show EXCEPTION:ERROR but no message. Don't know why. I cannot find any Note about this.

Thana

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Get Fast, Reliable Enterprise-Class Storage. Learn About IBM Storwize® v7000
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language