We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Does SAPService-SID- have to be part of the Administrators Group on the server as of 6.40?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SolMan4SAP (Systems Analyst)
on Mar 8 at 2:01 PM
This is what I've read too. Yes, I am running NW 7.0 and as mentioned, if I removed it from the Administrator Group, it doesn't work. The reason why it was in the Administrator Group is because we've upgraded our systems a couple of months ago from version 4.7.

Thanks.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Robin Haettich
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 1:53 PM
Subject: Does SAPService-SID- have to be part of the Administrators Group on the server as of 6.40?

Hello,
Just a quick remark. I thought to remember that as of NW 7.0 the administrator group for the account SAPService<SID> was no longer required?
Maybe I misinterpreted SAP Notes like 877795 or 1116057 incorrectly... Anyway, you are operating SAP NW 7.0, right?

With best regards
Robin

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Get Fast, Reliable Enterprise-Class Storage. Learn About IBM Storwize® v7000
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language