Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Thanks Neal... It worked perfectly.I have created and new auth object and used the PROCESS_PO_CUST badi. It had relieved me lot as our MM guys hovering around me for a week. I have never thought of this way, thank you very much. @Terry: I have tried your solution and it doesn't worked may be it is for additional checks not for overriding existing ones. Regards sateesh
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: R. N. Wilhite Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:08 PM Subject: Variant transaction requirement You create ZME21N, but you are then calling the code for ME21N within ZME21N. An authorization check is an ABAP statement within the code. So you are hitting the very same authorization check that they are failing in ME21N. My method for this would be to create a new Z authorization. Find an early exit/badi/enhancement in ME21N and if the tcode called was ME21N, check for the new authorization. Give that authorization to the users who get full access. Only give normal ME21N authorization tothe global set of ME21N/ZME21N users. There are several other options, but I think that would be the most efficient... Neal | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |