We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] SAP netweaver 7.0 release 3

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Savek (SAP BASIS Consultant)
on Jan 17 at 2:24 PM
Hi all,

I have a issue while installing SAP NW7 SR3. at step define parameters in sapinst it checks my OS if it is supported but I use SUSE 11.1 and it complains that it is not supported. Is there any trick I can do to avoid this check or to make my OS compatible with the NW SR3? I know there is trick for Oracle that you can just add your OS version and the Oracle will start think that your OS is supported. I have installed successfully NW2004 and there were no such checks but now I got stucked.

I will be glad if someone give me some advice

Thanks a lot

Vladi
BR
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language