We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Error in Transporting a Request in TMS.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by HasanBilali (SAP BASIS Consultant)
on Dec 1 at 10:39 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Dear all,
I found out where the exact problem is and the Issue is Solved.
Let me explain what happened,
Actually the DEV Server was running out of space. When I checked the DEV server,the disk was almost full,then I deleted the unwanted files from there and then created a copy of that Request and Transported it to PRD Server.

Anyways I thank everyone for their suggestions.

Regards

---------------Original Message---------------
From: HasanBilali
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:26 AM
Subject: Error in Transporting a Request in TMS.

Dear all,
I am trying to transport a Request from DEV to PRD, but it is not happening.
The request is released but it is not appearing in the PRD Import Queue.
When i check the Transport Directory, it is showing an error as,
RFC error in system/destination
email@removed _DEV
Operating system cannot close file
/usr/sap/trans/log/TMS_TEST.DEV
Can anyone help this issue get solved?

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Learn Best practices for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. Read the IBM White Paper
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language