We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] I need to identify a search string to DR or CR in EBS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Nickdobson (FICO Independent experienced consultant)
on Oct 12 at 12:45 PM
I have a search string INTERBANK - I have mapped to a Posting rule. How can I use the search string to point to Posting rule I001 for a credit and O001 for a Debit. What other information do I need apart from the search text INTERBANK. I guess the answer is to point to the C or D amount in the bank statement, but I do not know how to do this...??
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Assess and overcome obstacles to realize the benefits of cloud. Join the IBM virtual discussion Oct. 14 @ 2 pm ET
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language