We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] MM Material List with minimum stock

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by csalazar (SAP Business Analyst)
on Oct 12 at 12:29 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
I just did a query in sqvi, the info its in table MARC.

Regards,
Carlos

---------------Original Message---------------
From: besonic
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:13 AM
Subject: MM Material List with minimum stock

Hello,

I want to see a list with all created materials; do you have any idea how I can check this; also I want to see an list with material with min stock.

thank you all

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Assess and overcome obstacles to realize the benefits of cloud. Join the IBM virtual discussion Oct. 14 @ 2 pm ET
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language