Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Look for an "empty" field selection group (there usually are some in the 200's) and reassign the desired fields there. You will need to specify the settings for all the field reference groups, not just HALB, so make note of what the current settings are for the field before moving. From: hr_suri via sap-log-mm <sap-log-mm@Groups.ITtoolbox.com> To: Denise Michaels email@removed Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 3:52:49 AM Subject: [sap-log-mm] Issue with Material Master--> Field selection Posted by hr_suri on Oct 2 at 9:31 AM Hello MM experts, I have a requirement to configure material master for material type HALB, where the fields Gross Weight (field name -MARA-BRGEW) is required entry & Purchase Tax Indicator (field name-MG03STEUMM-TAXIM) as a optional entry. Since both the fields belongs to selection Grp-16, & I have mentioned field reference as HLAB in materiel type, I'm unable to get exact output.. For exa: for selection Grp-16, If i mark field as Required for HLAB , while creating material system is asking other fields also as a required entry. Please help me how can I configure material master for the above requirement. (Gross Weight is required entry & Purchase Tax Indicator as a optional entry) | __.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Denise Michaels SAP Logistics Material Management Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement _.____.__ |