Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hello Steve, I do not think it is possible to change the default period of the SAP Earlywatch Alert (EWA) to anything other than 7 days, and even if I would not recommend doing so. SAP Note 207223 refers to best practices. In order to change the schedule of the EWA (and for further administration), please follow this navigation: Transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER -> <Solution Name> -> Operations Setup -> Solution Monitoring -> EarlyWatch Alert -> Link 'Setup EarlyWatch Alert'. Transaction SOLMAN_EWA_ADMIN has been created for that purpose, too. Let me suggest creating Service Level Reports (SLR) and summarize EWA details (some of them at least): http://service.sap.com/slr. Or maybe you want to create your own System Monitoring/IT reports. With best regards Robin
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Steve Richards Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:28 AM Subject: EWA setting for getting monthly data Hi,
I have setup EWA on my solution manager 7.0. right now it is providing weekly report on weekly basis. I need Monthly data with either as weekly/monthly report. Can you please tell me from where i can change the weekly report into monthly basis.
Thanks in advance, | | __.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Robin Haettich SAP Basis Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Related Content Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |