Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Hello, 1. The first major question is have you completed the depreciation for 2009 and 2010? Since you're in 2011 then I suppose so and have just forgotten to close the previous fiscal years. 2. You need to review your end of year closing procedures ?. Really!! 3. Transactions to review are AJRW and AJAB. Kind Regards and Thanks Waza
From: sapuser16 via sap-acct [mailto:email@removed] Sent: Tuesday, 12 October 2010 5:21 AM To: wnash7658 Subject: [sap-acct] Message No. 347 While posting 347 Posted by sapuser16 on Oct 11 at 6:20 PM Mark as helpful
Hello SAP Gurus,
We are running in FY 2011 and while posting a GR on MIGO screen I am getting an error which says "Fiscal Year change has not yet been performed for Fiscal year 2009".
When I go to screen "AJAB" to close the fiscal year 2009 then it is showing under "Close Carried Out" as "NO".
I went to "AJRW" screen to change the fiscal year to 2010, it is showing the green light.
I don't know how to go ahead and close the FY 2009 in Asset Accounting. I am kind of stuck here. Please give me some suggestions about how to close the FY 2009 and simultaneously 2010 in order to post in FY2011.
And yeah also there are no assets till 2010. I just created assets for FY 2011. Please advice me.
Thank you. | __.____._ Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | wnash7658 SAP Accounting Enthusiast
Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Related Content Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |