We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Scrap in copa by customer in CO-PA costing based scenario

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Tidimo
on Jul 12 at 4:37 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
This are my settlement in Pa allocation:

10 PRIV: Input Price Variance
20 QTYV: Input Quantity Var.
30 RSUV: Resource-Usage Var.
40 INPV: Remaining Input Var.
60 MXPV: Mixed-Price Variance
70 OPPV: Output Price Variance
80 LSFV: Lot Size Var/Fixed-Cost
90 REMV: Remaining Variance
100 SCRAP: Scrap

but i think the problem is in KEDR is there someone that could suggest to me how is possible to navigate as i said ....in KE30 with caracteristics continet, country and customer also for PP order MTO...for value field scrap?

??

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Tidimo
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 10:01 AM
Subject: Scrap in copa by customer in CO-PA costing based scenario

> Hi expert,
> I have a question. In KE30 I have value field for scrap with an amount and my user want to see this amount splitted by customer, but if I select customer I don't have any value linked.
> The pp order that generate this scrap is linked to an SD order, so I think that there should be the link with customer.
> I have seen that Profitability Segment Characteristics KNDNR Customer is created and in transaction KEDR I have the following:
>
> In step 13, Table lookup Sort field from Customer, in detail:
> Definition :
>
> Source fields for table lookup
>
> KNA1 KUNNR Customer Number 1 =CO-PA KNDNR Customer
>
> Assignment of table fields to target fields
>
>
> KNA1 SORTL Sort field =CO-PA SORTL Sort field
> Condition : Nothing
> Attribution : Nothing
>
> what i shoud do to have scrap by customer as detail in my report. if yes what i have to do or check? i also have to see data by country , continent...etc
> thanks

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language