We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Table STXH SQVI Query

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by learner.sap
on Jun 28 at 4:13 AM
Hi Friends,

I am trying to create a query in SQVI through which I can get a report of materials having material memo text in MRP4 view of material master. As this text is plant dependent, I would like "plant" as a selection parameter. To do that, is this right approach to join tables STXH & MARD? And when I am doing this, SAP is not letting me join the fields (TDName - Name) and WERKS - Plant.

Any thoughts how can I do this or could anyone please share basics of joining two different tables in SQVI?

Many Thanks in advance,
Salman.

===============================
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
learner.sap
SAP Logistics Material Management Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language