We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Installing WAS 6.40 ABAP + JAVA

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by breadrich(Mr.)
on 07/02/2009 05:41:00 AM

Hi All,
I am to fix a broken BW Training server and have to reinstall BW again so I may be able to restore my BW Prd's database. Upon following the master guide on running sapinst, I don't find any option fo ABAP+JAVA.
I think I'm missing something. Hope anyone is kind enough to explain the process and help out... it will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Joel
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language