We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] ALV application toolbar - How to find a list of the functions? Excel2007 in place

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by scottbj(SAP Development Chief & Consultant)
on 06/16/2009 01:26:00 AM

Hi Steve,
I'm sorry, I think my response wasn't clear. I was trying to say that I now understand your problem that you described, and that it DOES in fact work in our system. So, take a look at the SAP example program SALV_DEMO_TABLE_FORM_EVENTS and test your process in there, if it still doesn't work in an SAP standard program, then you need to put in an OSS message. Sorry for the confusion!
Cheers!
Scott Bains-Jordan
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language