We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] How to get value of custom field item in Tx VA01, VA02 VA03

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Alonso_mx on Oct 27 at 10:28 AM
*------*
* comments in german
**------
*
* IS2ERP Media enhancement
CHAIN.
FIELD: VBAP-MATNR,
RV45A-MABNR,
VBAP-IDCODETYPE, "ISBN-Nr.
VBAP-ISMIDENTCODE. "ISBN-Nr.
MODULE ISM_SET_STARTORDER ON CHAIN-REQUEST SWITCH ISM_MPS_BASIS.
ENDCHAIN.

CHAIN. "This is the second chain
FIELD: RV45A-VBAP_SELKZ,
VBAP-POSNR,
VBAP-UEPOS,
VBAP-WERKS,
VBAP-MATNR,
vbap-sgt_rcat,
*{ INSERT These are my custom fields, I use MODULE for make a validation about the value of
" the field
vbap-cust MODULE zmval_cust,
vbap-cat MODULE zmval_cat,
*} INSERT

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Alonso_mx
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 1:14 PM
Subject: How to get value of custom field item in Tx VA01, VA02 VA03

Currently, I added two custom fields in the dynpro 4900, these fields were previously added to table VBAP.

the dynpro is already activated and I wrote a couples of lines of code in the include MV45AFZZ.

The problem stars here. when I wrote a value in any new custom field and then I press ENTER the value is cleaned (erased), and appers the old value.

I used a BREAKPOINT to try to find where is the value, but i don't found it. I search in the tables VBAP, XVBAP, YVBAP, CVBAP and I was no lucky.

anyone, could you give me ideas for fix this problem, please?

Best regards.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Alonso_mx  

Programmer/Developer - Software
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language