We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] Report to Show 'Firmed' Req's?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from JD1SAPHELP on Oct 12 at 6:30 AM
Sorry I should have said that I'm looking to do this for STO's - if I look at a req on STO that is firmed it doesn't show up as a fixed ID - but has the * if you view through MD04.

I also do not have access to SQVI

---------------Original Message---------------
From: JD1SAPHELP
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:22 AM
Subject: Report to Show 'Firmed' Req's?

Hi I'm looking for a report that displays all req's that have been firmed. By firmed I mean that they have the astrix (*) on them and cannot be deleted via an MRP run.

I've reviewed ME5A and this doesn't seem to show what I'm looking for?

Any ideas welcome

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
JD1SAPHELP  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language