We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] 0008 And 0014 Infotype

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from SriKiran on Oct 21 at 1:02 AM
Hi Gurus,

I am facing a typical issue at my client.

1. I am not able to change the values in 0008 infotype (I have checked V_T539A table for the value maintained and it is "O" and V_T511), in PA30 when I go for change the entries and give new value and press enter, going back to Maintain Master Data Screen.

2. Same with 0014, when I create a new entry for a allowance, in the screen once I give the value and press enter, it is going back to Maintain Master Data Screen" - not able to save the entries.

Please help me solving the same.

Thanks,

Kiran
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
SriKiran  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language