We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] GR - No status object is available for INL 0 - Message no. BS001

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SAP_MM_WM
on 07/18/2009 10:27:00 PM

Hi Fahi,

You can execute the report ZQMCORR1 for insp. lot 100000.....This report will add the missing system status to the inspection lot and then the processing can be continued.

Thanks,
Lakshmi
-----Original Message-----
Hi,
While posting the GR ? I am getting the following error message:
No status object is available for INL 0
Message no. BS001
Diagnosis
When trying to read the status of an object (INL 0), a system error occurred: For object number TM0000000001QL there is no status object.
Procedure
Please contact your system administrator.
I am trying to post the goods receipt for a material which is batch managed (internal number batch allocation). Once after filling all the data, if I click Check icon ? the above message is shown. If I click once again Check icon, then system is allowing me to post the GR. Also if I enter the batch number externally, system is allowing me to post.
What is the reason? How to avoid the above message?
Regards,
Fahi?m
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language