We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] To Inquire FS for a Certain Period

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from brown123 on Oct 15 at 9:55 PM
Hello, my boss asked me to find a way to only inquire FS for a specific period (e.g. for only June 14)
So I used f.01 and from there I changed the BS type to "2-flow of funds analysis" and used alternative period for June(2014-06-01 to 2014-06-30). However, after I've done all this I realized there are some G/L accounts omitted compare to the standard one. How can I fix this problem other than changing the BS type to 3?
(BS type 3 gives me all the G/L accounts list I want, but for some reason some G/L a/c are showing the cumulated balance up to the period I inquire)
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
brown123  

Finance Accounting/Controller
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language