We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] SAP Certification

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Jatin_mehta on Sep 12 at 3:41 AM
Hi Prem,

I did it from one of the premier SAP education partners "NIIT" which was
authorized SAP training partner apart from Lithan Genovate and ATOS IT.
And I am already SAP HR Certified from SAP LABS. Overall I Spent 3.5
Lakhs for Exam & course & the result was absolutely nothing. No Interview
calls, nor any support from NIIT or from SAP placement team. I have got
mails which I wrote it to placement guys from NIIT & SAP Placement team
Mumbai but left with no acknowledgement for even a single mail.
NIIT responded but were always negative with their responses. Not even a
single company wanted SAP HR certified professional with 6 yrs of HR Domain
experience. So I do not recommend any one now to take up certification as
You shall get an entry nowadays if your friend is there in Delivery & can
push for your profile. I have seen some of them who were pursuing SAP
certifications with me made fake CV's & they were successful to get into
organisations & I am not up for such things & would not like anyone to do
something stupid like that, Though I did face hardship but I would not
resort to such malpractices and would not recommend anyone to do such
thing. I am now back into my old profile which was recruitment & talent
management.

Cheers
Jatin

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Jatin_mehta
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:36 AM
Subject: SAP Certification

Hello... I would suggest people not to spend too much money on
Certification as the industry does not need people with certification &
rather they wish to have a lateral with experience but they do not look for
freshers in SAP with domain expertise. I did my SAP HR certification & it
was sheer wastage of money & even though I was certified, but did not even
got a single call as I was considered fresher even though i had 6 yrs of
domain expertise. Now I m back in HR & do not recommend anyone to pursue
career in SAP as it is no more in hiring trend.Save your money & spend on
right set of certifications. Cheers Jatin

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Jatin_mehta  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language