We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] SAP Certification

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Jatin_mehta on Sep 12 at 3:57 AM
Hi Bilal,

Thanks for reading & I would like you to think through & then make an
investment as the chances would not be that great always. I have already
stated my experience with SAP HCM certification & I would suggest you to
take more inputs from people & then make up your mind. And I would recommend
you to be very cautious with Sales team from ATOS , Genovate and any SAP
strategic partners. In fact In my case I had to inform NIIT placement
officers in Delhi that there is a requirement in these companies through
Job portals but they did nothing & they were not pro active to contact
companies for placements & it resulted into no placements from NIIT. Only SAP
ABAP & SAP SRM candidates were placed & that too does not count every one.
I had a lady placement officer from NIIT Bangalore, who forgot to share my
details with NIIT Delhi team as their excel sheet was not updated. It was a
harrowing experience I had with NIIT. Even you write a mail to senior
folks in NIIT learning organisation, no one would even record your issue &
would not help much. So I would recommend you to be very careful & as it is
not only NIIT but I have friends & acquaintances who faced similar problems
with other authorized centers. After sales, none other team is pro active
to help you certified.

In fact I would recommend, you take full course from outside & than decide
to join some institute & take up certification later on. SAP Market is
much dull now so opportunities are going to be very minimal.

If you need any help, you can buzz me.

Cheers
Jatin.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: BILAL AHMED
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:46 PM
Subject: SAP Certification

Thank you for your input. Can save lot of money before it waste.


BILAL SAEED.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Jatin_mehta  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language