We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-career] Which SAP Module Would Suit Me?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Sunil on Aug 19 at 4:23 AM
Hi Pradeep,
Thank you so much for the help.
How about CRM? I was thinking I could be able to relate to this since I come from customer service background.
I believe CRM is functional.
Any opinion on this module?
Thanks & Regards,

Sunil

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sunil
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:51 PM
Subject: Which SAP Module Would Suit Me?

Hi Experts,
I am working as a Process Associate in Genpact. I have an experience of 6 years in BPO.
I wanted to get into IT field. I was looking at the SAP modules. I was kind of confused as to which module would suit me.
I am a Computer Science graduate. Have never been great in technical either.
So I tried to figure our a couple of SAP courses by myself that might be suitable for me.
I was looking for SCM and CRM modules.
It would be great if you could help me in choosing the right module for me that would streamline my career growth.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunil

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Sunil  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language