We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] SAP Mobile Documents - 'Easy File Sharing' for Members Without SAPNet User

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from makl59 on Jun 24 at 6:01 AM
Hello,

In SAP Mobile Documents in the Cloud we want to use Easy File Sharing.
I have configured everything for my user - it is working ok.
Now I want to add other members who should have Access to the shared files.

My question: is it possible, that other members can Access the shared document without having any App for Mobile Documents installed on their devices? Or is this only possible after the installation of the corresponding app?

For me it seems, that you need an SAPNet user for accessing the file share without installing an app before. Is that correct? Or how can I configure this? Or did I misunderstand this?
I did not find any info about this in the SAPNet.

Thanks and best regards,
Maria
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
makl59  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language