We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Kernel Patch Level in Java Only System

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from TY on Aug 19 at 3:00 AM
Dear all,

I'm sorry that I did not reply to you sooner.

From a conclusion, the update has been completed.

I had thought I can confirm from NWA, but it seems to have been a mistake.
disp+work -v, it was found that I am able to update properly.

Question of the original I did things the case of Java Only System, that what can not verify the Kernel version in the SAP management screen.
When the answer from everyone, confirmation in the disp+work is seems mainstream.

Thank you for telling me about.

TY

---------------Original Message---------------
From: TY
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 10:25 PM
Subject: Kernel Patch Level in Java Only System

Hi All,

I updated Kernel manually in Java Only System (NW 7.4).
But, Kernel Version seems to be changeless.
I checked follow.
NWA "Troubles Shooting" -> "System Information" -> select Incentance -> "Kernel Version",

How to Check kernel patch level in Java Only System?

TY

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
TY  

Consultant
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language