We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-hr] Substitutions in Payroll impact on Workschedule

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from upen_SAP_HR on Feb 19 at 10:22 AM
Hi,

1.What is the criteria that says comp off or Holiday?
2. You have assigned all the days as working then if you want to record in 2003 it would be out side PWT then you should take care of restricting the system from calculating OT.
3. This can be achieved through PCR instead of 2003 if the criteria is clear.

BR
Upen

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Rascal
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:10 AM
Subject: Substitutions in Payroll impact on Workschedule

Greetings!



Designing my payroll with NEGATIVE Time Management.Employees should be paid based on Actual Working days.



I've created work schedule for my semi monthly payroll which declares all 7 days as working.Thus total 15 working days in his first semi monthly payroll. I want my system to accept values in some infotype which will determine that specific day is "Comp-off" or a "Holiday" such that employee does not get paid for these days.



The treatment to be meted out for comp-off and holiday is different hence I want them to be recorded somewhere in system.

I was wondering if substitutions (IT2003) can help. Can anyone help me highlight what prerequisites are required or how do I go about it?



I owe this comm a lot for the support through individuals and forums.Expecting this question too gets an answer :-)

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
upen_SAP_HR  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language