We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] ESI: Publishing Long Text More Than 132 Characters Failed

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from 9916220074 on Dec 31 at 9:39 AM
HI Wihite,

ESI: Publishing Long Text More Than 132 Characters Failed in tibco.

Steps:
1. I have entered more than 132 char in longtext field
2. I am publishing material it is failed.
3. I have entered SAP manually. it is working

It is taking all text in Single line.and how to add MultI line in tibco...
Can you please help me how to add multilines in longtext tibco

please help me.

Regards,

Vijay

---------------Original Message---------------
From: vijay
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 7:54 AM
Subject: ESI: Publishing Long Text More Than 132 Characters Failed

I have mapped Longtext in Material Longtext

Procuder:
Step1: I have entered Long text More than 132 characters in material.
Step2: I have add Distributiontarget(DT)
Step3: I am publishing material,But it is failed

Error message "Input data Invalid".

Regards,
Vijay

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
9916220074  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language