We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Posting to a Negative Acquisition with Negative Quantity to an Asset

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by wayne_rochon
on Oct 5 at 12:32 PM
My company has a requirement in where we need to post a negative acquisition with negative quantity to an asset. The depreciation area is set up to allow negative values on the asset. When I post a transaction that will allow the negative acquisition, I get the error message AA480 in regards to the quantity. I can set this as a warning easily enough by using t-codes SM30 and OBA5, but then I also get error message AAPO127 or AAPO169.

Can anyone help me get around this?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
wayne_rochon
SAP Accounting Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language