We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Formula Variables in Report Painter- Syntac Error in Formula

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ernestuks
on Oct 17 at 9:16 PM
I have created this independant value variable PER_FR (Period from) and another PER_TO. I have selected them in General Selection, but still getting the same error.

I also tried different formula X001 / 'PER_FR' * 12. Still no luck.

Please any other ideas are more than helpful..

Thank you
Rgs

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ernesta Marku
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 9:56 AM
Subject: Formula Variables in Report Painter- Syntac Error in Formula

Dear Experts,

I'm creating the report where I need to calculate annualized P&L. The formula is as follows : *(P&L account/Period(variable ))*12*

I need to capture the From_period, which is entered by the user on the selection screen when running the report and use it as a variable in the formula above. Example: If User insert *From Period 3,* then the formula should be *P&L accoun / 3 * 12*

I have tried so many different way but nothing seems to work. one of the ways i tried was:
In the general selection Im using set variable 6P-S-PERIOVB.CCSS for period which consists of variable V_PERIO and B_PERIO.

So Im trying to create a folowing formula:

IF 1 >= 'PER_FR' AND 1 <= 'PER_TO' THEN 1 ELSE 16
IF 2 >= 'PER_FR' AND 2 <= 'PER_TO' THEN 1 ELSE 16

Unfortunately I keep getting Syntac error in formula. Please help me I'm really desperate to solve this issue after 5 days of unlucky research. :(

Thank you in advance
Regards
Ernesta

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language