We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] MODIF T and postitive and negative schema

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by User_3379
on Sep 20 at 6:37 AM
Hi TM Guru,

I have some doubt on positive and negative schema PCR of determine groupings

Take the schema TM00 - for positive time management and TM04 - for negative time management in both the schema you have determine grouping. In TM00 we have PCR called MODT which has grouping rule MODIF T which will fetch the data from table T555Z where as TM04 have PCR called TMON which has grouping rule MODIF T which will fetch the data from table T555Y now my question is in both pcr we are using same MODIF T grouping rule but how the difference is happening to fetch data from T555Z OR T555Y. I request your valuable input on this..

Why am I posting question on this? When I create custom schema for TM say for ex 9USA when I write a PCR say for ex 9USG for determine grouping with grouping rule MODIF T now I have to decide which table the MODIF T have to go and fetch the data either in T555Z or T555Y in this case I don't have a solution on this.

Thanks,
Babu
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language