We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Modification adjustments

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by PedroT
on Apr 11 at 12:18 PM
Hi,

I'm doing an update in SAP. In the case for SAP_HR component.

This update is being made in the Dev system, and then needs to go to the prod.

How?! I know that has anything to do with modifications adjustments, but I don't know how to proceed. I click yes when creating the queue in SAPM (Do you want to add Modification Adjustment Transports to
the queue now? )

But then I click find, and I don't find anything...
What do I need to do?

By the way, if I make an update without using the modification adjustment transport, how to I put the change in Prod? Only doing the update directly in prod?

Regards
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language