We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Intercompany transfer ABT1N

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by effurun (FI Consultant)
on Apr 11 at 11:55 AM
I am faced with this scenario now. The main problem I have is that none of the entries above affects the intercompany accounts, and so the actual liabilities, (for example the company giving should appear in the books of the company receiving as a creditor, i.e. liabilities need to be created) have not been created in the books.

What I'm thinking is to raise journal entries as follows:

1. Dr Intercompany Account of the Receiving company code (in the books of the Old company code), and Cr Clearing Account in the books of the Old company code

2. Dr Clearing Account in the books of the New company code, and Cr Intercompany Account of the giving company code (in the books of the New company code)

This should clear the items in the Contra (Clearing) Account to which SAP posts to when using transaction ABT1N.

Is this correct, my friends?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sunny
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 4:10 PM
Subject: Intercompany transfer ABT1N

I am trying to do an intercompany transfer
with revenue from Netbook value and I am able to generate the following postings using transfer variant 01
Old company code
Cr- Acquistion account
Dr- Acc dep account
Dr- Clearing account

New Company code
Dr-Acq account
Cr-Acc dep
Cr- clearing account
My question is
1-while transferring should I change the capitalization date to new date or should it remain the same if it remains same shouldnt the experied uselful life be the same as the old asset.

2- Do I have to clear the clearing account?
if so how do I do it using a manual entry
Can you show me the posting in taccounts
your help is greatly appreciated

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language