We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Payment method from customer master copied to Sales Order

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by vickygalani
on Apr 28 at 3:42 AM
Hi Priya,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I will try immediately and let you know.

Br

Vicky

---------------Original Message---------------
From: vickygalani
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: Payment method from customer master copied to Sales Order

Hello experts,
I am working SAP ECC 6.0 and I need the payment method (NOT payment terms) to be copied from customer master to Sales Orders. Can you tell me how can I achieve that? I have already searched in OVT0 for expanding the Sales Area related fields to include payment method, but no lack. Is there any other customizing way or enhancement or user exit?

Br

Vicky Galani
SAP Business Analyst

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language