We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Integrated forcasting system for automatic planning

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by USER_1784089
on Apr 28 at 3:49 AM
Gurus,

We are trying for automatic reorder planning for our company,
currently we are following manual reorder planning. When I go through net
and all I could see that this automatic reorder planning is based on
integrated forecast based planning.Also I know this planning considers history
of consumption and forecast value..can any one tell me on what basis system
considers this history and forecast and calculates ROP ? Also is that
suitable for retail sector ?

Thanks

Tony Paulose
Jaleel Holdings
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language