Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Question from SBaker16 on Aug 18 at 11:49 AM Hello - Have received great insights here so far on the split valuation concept and I am at a confusing point in the set up process. So basically we have the same product - same part # but 2 separate origins for them: Mexico & China. And of course they have different costs. Here's the question: Let's say I set up Split Valuation in SAP. How then do I look at a stack of mixed boxes in our inventory (China & Mexico) and determine where a specific box came from? Our mandate is to keep the same part #'s & same packaging. What is the most simplest yet non-descript way to identify the physical origins of this product mix? Any and all help is greatly appreciated ! Thank You. Scott | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |