We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-security] Misleading SU53 results

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SAP_Secure (SAP NW Security Consultant)
on May 3 at 11:47 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Have a look at the 2nd screen in ST01, there should be a place to input a User ID which I would blank out, then down a little ways is a place for time, I would also clear this field and for record types, select the one that mentions Authorizations I believe and re-execute. If you still do not get anything, you can try to manually write records to the database (I beleive there is an Icon on the inital ST01 screen to get to the option) and then repeat the steps above to see if you get something. Sorry I can't be more specific for the buttons but I do not have access to a system to look at ST01 at the moment.

Good Luck,
Chris Sugg

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Thembela
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 5:47 AM
Subject: Misleading SU53 results

> Hi Gurus,
>
> I’ve been analyzing this su53 below for a user. On the first part it shows object: C_PRPS_KST as having failed the check and yet and on the second part, the same object was checked and fields with values exist for the user.
>
> When I go into PFCG I can see that this object does indeed have values as indicated on the second part of SU53.I’m confused. Our ST01 is not working.
>
> Authorization Check Failed - Authorization Object C_PRPS_KST
> PS_ACTVT= 02
> PS_FKOKR = ‘ ’
> PS_FKSTL = ‘ ‘
>
> Users Authorization data (USERNAME) - Authorization Object C_PRPS_KST
>
> PS_ACTVT= 01, 02, 03
> PS_FKOKR = ZA11
> PS_FKSTL = *
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language