We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Prevent withholding tax code change

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by dabjose
on May 8 at 3:49 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hello Rizky, just like you suggested I have them set in the vendor master both W/type and W/code. So they both appear perfectly fine in FB60. Just that FB60 also allows the user to change them. Lets say I have one W/type Z1 and Z1 has two W/codes X1 and X2. For a specific vendor if I set Z1 and X1, FB60 comes up with Z1 and X1, but the user is able to change X1 to X2 or even remove X1 and post without any withholding tax at all.
I'm looking for a way to block the user from editing these codes.

Hello SUKUMAR, I'm not sure what manage centrally means. Could you please let us know a little bit, you might have a point there.

Any ideas really welcome.


---------------Original Message---------------
From: dabjose
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:47 PM
Subject: Prevent withholding tax code change

> Hello gurus,
> Wondering if you know a way to prevent the user from the changing the withholding tax code in the "Withholding tax" tab in FB60. We have multiple w/tax codes for the same w/tax type. We would like to prevent the user from modifying the tax code.
> Any help or thoughts greatly appreciated.
> -Tony.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language