RE:[sap-basis] ABAP plus JAVA ( EHP4 )
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by mark_me (Basis consultant) on May 8 at 3:15 PM | |
Hi LEH ,
Thanks for your response , I have right now installed ABAP JAVA stack ( EHP4) only at the DEV box with 2 different SID. As per the installation guide one need to configure the JAVA AS to ABAP AS after the installation ..I have defined the DATA SOURCE CLIENT of ABAP ( 800) at the UME in JAVA . What else i need to configure.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: mark_me
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: ABAP plus JAVA ( EHP4 )
> How do we configure the connections between ABAP & Java Stack on EHP4 after the initial installation .
> I have added the client form abap client at the UME as data source . Does i need to create any RFC connections also ?
__.____._ Thanks for your response , I have right now installed ABAP JAVA stack ( EHP4) only at the DEV box with 2 different SID. As per the installation guide one need to configure the JAVA AS to ABAP AS after the installation ..I have defined the DATA SOURCE CLIENT of ABAP ( 800) at the UME in JAVA . What else i need to configure.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: mark_me
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: ABAP plus JAVA ( EHP4 )
> How do we configure the connections between ABAP & Java Stack on EHP4 after the initial installation .
> I have added the client form abap client at the UME as data source . Does i need to create any RFC connections also ?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion