[sap-basis] BI installation
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Marco62 (SAP Basis Administrator) on Apr 16 at 4:10 AM |
Hi all,
I intend to install BI, and I need your expertize in two issues:
1.Which version of BI should I install considering that our systems are SAP R / 3 Enterprise.
2 It's mandatory to install SolMan prior to installing BI?
Thanks and best regards..
Marcel
__.____._ I intend to install BI, and I need your expertize in two issues:
1.Which version of BI should I install considering that our systems are SAP R / 3 Enterprise.
2 It's mandatory to install SolMan prior to installing BI?
Thanks and best regards..
Marcel
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Did this response help you resolve your issue? Click the green 'Mark as helpful' arrow to vote on the entry.
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion