RE: [sap-log-sd] about update document flow
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by jeremyaves (SAP SD Business Analyst) on Apr 16 at 4:04 AM | |
I'm struggling to see why a business would want to do this? Generally document flow is seen as a benefit....unless you have a template order for regular business so you're copying from the same order each time..but then I'd want to use a quote for that if I absolutely had to do it, or a scheduling agreement. Can you give some more background on this one? I'm puzzled..
________________________________
From: ryan via sap-log-sd [mailto:sap-log-sd@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 16 April 2010 03:49
To: Aves, Jeremy
Subject: [sap-log-sd] about update document flow
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_1812857.jpg]
Posted by ryan
on Apr 15 at 10:52 PM
Dear all,
I am trying to create sales order with reference to another sales order (Same sales order type for example OR to OR). When viewing the document flows from VA03-> Click on document flow button,we can see the old document and the new document,but I want to see the new document only.
what can I do
Please advice.
__.____._ ________________________________
From: ryan via sap-log-sd [mailto:sap-log-sd@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 16 April 2010 03:49
To: Aves, Jeremy
Subject: [sap-log-sd] about update document flow
[http://userimages.toolbox.com/user/b_1812857.jpg]
Posted by ryan
on Apr 15 at 10:52 PM
Dear all,
I am trying to create sales order with reference to another sales order (Same sales order type for example OR to OR). When viewing the document flows from VA03-> Click on document flow button,we can see the old document and the new document,but I want to see the new document only.
what can I do
Please advice.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Did this response help you resolve your issue? Click the green 'Mark as helpful' arrow to vote on the entry.
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion