RE:[sap-basis] Print using Berkeley Protocol
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by KentN (Director of SAP Basis) on Feb 1 at 3:48 PM | |
I use it all the time. Set access method "U" in SPAD.
Regards,
Kent
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Demmanue
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:05 PM
Subject: Print using Berkeley Protocol
> Hi <br/>I am attempting to print to my printer using SAP Print using Berkeley protocol. The print job has reached the host spool system and then gives the error "Output device unavailable".<br/>Frontend printing to the same printer device is working.<br/>Kindly guide how to resolve the error of Output device unavailable as I want to do a remote print setting. <br/>Is there any dependency on the device to support "Print to berkeley" protocol. <br/>Thanks demma
__.____._ Regards,
Kent
---------------Original Message---------------
From: Demmanue
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:05 PM
Subject: Print using Berkeley Protocol
> Hi <br/>I am attempting to print to my printer using SAP Print using Berkeley protocol. The print job has reached the host spool system and then gives the error "Output device unavailable".<br/>Frontend printing to the same printer device is working.<br/>Kindly guide how to resolve the error of Output device unavailable as I want to do a remote print setting. <br/>Is there any dependency on the device to support "Print to berkeley" protocol. <br/>Thanks demma
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion