RE:[sap-hr] Time Eval Error Messages
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by Nehadesai1986 (SAP HR Consultant) on Feb 1 at 3:46 PM | |
Hi guys,
M facing the same error.. i cheked ma IT2011 record for P10 & P20 both are available still gettin msg Error entry no. 20 No clock-out entry
01.01.2008 Processing terminated for EE 00000030
This error is gettin genereate in PCR TD20
please help as its urgent
Neha
---------------Original Message---------------
From: jacolina77
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 9:15 AM
Subject: Time Eval Error Messages
> I can't change the time management status, because it has related rules and config for our hourly employees.<br/><br/>We are also already using infotype 2002/2001 for the actual processing of time/payroll.<br/><br/>I think my user may have ran time eval with the wrong schema and then reran with the right schema. However, we now have some errors recorded in the long and time eval continues to retro back to the day these errors occurred. <br/><br/>I think I need to clear the error in order to stop the retro, just don't know how?
__.____._ M facing the same error.. i cheked ma IT2011 record for P10 & P20 both are available still gettin msg Error entry no. 20 No clock-out entry
01.01.2008 Processing terminated for EE 00000030
This error is gettin genereate in PCR TD20
please help as its urgent
Neha
---------------Original Message---------------
From: jacolina77
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 9:15 AM
Subject: Time Eval Error Messages
> I can't change the time management status, because it has related rules and config for our hourly employees.<br/><br/>We are also already using infotype 2002/2001 for the actual processing of time/payroll.<br/><br/>I think my user may have ran time eval with the wrong schema and then reran with the right schema. However, we now have some errors recorded in the long and time eval continues to retro back to the day these errors occurred. <br/><br/>I think I need to clear the error in order to stop the retro, just don't know how?
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion