We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-pm] Maintenance Task List & Maintenance plans for Individual Func Locations

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by nandipatin
on 06/19/2009 12:11:00 AM

Hi,
Exactly ur comitting mistake. Because task list is common for all the
equipment now. So, I think you should create N no. of task lists for N no of
equipment.
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM, nandy70 via sap-log-pm <
sap-log-pm@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
>
> I have created a task list for similar type of euipments. I have also
> linked the maintenance plans with these task list & then to Equipments. The
> relationship is like 1 task list--->1 maintenance plan -----1 Equipment. The
> reason for creating this 1-to-1 relationship is to edit (operation list)
> task list in future if required for only a particular equipment. If I had
> not to do this then editing one task list would have affected all equipments
> linked to this task list. Now I want to know, whether I am doing the right
> thing or is there any other better solution?
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language