We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-security] SAP Security Note Review Change Only Takes Affect On My S-ID And Not Others In My Company

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from kalavasrikanth on Jul 27 at 5:12 AM
Hi,

Have you checked by login to other system with your ID? If you still face
the same issue, then it might be your launch pad issue.
You need to update your launch pad to 740. Now I guess it would be 640.
Please try in this way.

Regards,

Srikanth

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Gordon Allan
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 9:38 AM
Subject: SAP Security Note Review Change Only Takes Affect On My S-ID And Not Others In My Company

When in the SAP Launchpad I see a number or SAP security Notes to be reviewed for my company, but when I mark it e.g not relevant and my colleague logs on with his own S-ID, then by him the change has not taken affect. Is this how it is supposed to be or how can I make it that when I mark a note not relevant that it then also gets removed from his list of notes to be reviewed?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
kalavasrikanth  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language