We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-other] WBS Element In CJI3

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from harshab6 on Jun 14 at 2:22 PM
Thanks for your valuable suggestion I tried filtering cost elements but I am not sure how will I find the unsettled wbs elements lines in cji3 or am I missing something In cjI3 every wbs sums to zero If I pull a AR01 report and try to and filter the wbs i.e. are greater then zero those are unsettled wbs elements I have to individually feed each wbs in wbs element tab in cjic and run the report to find the lines that are unsettled pertaining to that wbs and extract those unsettled lines in Excel sheet and give a comment for each and every line. Every month I need pull nearly 100 different wbs element each and every time and update a comment .the AR01 report only gives sumtotal of wbs elments it doesn,t display each and every line of unsettled wbs element.Is there any report which could give me each are every line unsettled in oneshot or is there any way to find those unsettled lines of wbs in cji3

---------------Original Message---------------
From: harshab6
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:28 AM
Subject: WBS Element In CJI3

Hi Experts,
This is My First Post. I work in fixed Assets Team and recently we have switch to SAP My question is in CJI3 if I need to find the WBS elements that haven't been Capitalized or been Expensed in other words the WBS elements that have been moved to CJIC but not yet been processed. Since there are nearly 100 to 200 numerous WBS elements it would take lot of time to individually check the pending WBS element in CJIC I am aware that we could find the unprocessed WBS element but I am not sure how?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
harshab6  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language